1. Soak the Omena in warm water for 5min.
2. Rinse the Omena to remove any dirt.
3. Boil the Omena for 10 minutes and drain the remaining water.
4. Using a frying pan, fry the finely chopped onions until golden brown,
5. Add the capsicum followed by the finely chopped tomatoes
6. Add the Boiled omena and let it cook for 3 minutes
7. Add the sour milk and stir to even the thickness
9. Add Chibundiro Chibundiro natural spice mix and allow simmering for 2 mins.
10 Enjoy and serve with Ugali and Kales.