3 free-range eggs
2 tablespoon cooking oil
2 teaspoons of Chibundiro
1 thick slice ham, finely chopped
1. Gently beat the eggs together in a mixing bowl and season, to taste, with salt and Chibundiro.
2. Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan until foaming.
3.Pour in the eggs and cook for a 40 seconds, until the bottom of the omelette is lightly set then leave the omelette soft in the centre.
4. Put the ham in the centre of the omelette and cook it for 30seconds
5. Increase the heat to high and cook the omelette for a further 30 seconds, or until it browns on the bottom.
6. Remove the pan from the heat and tilt it slightly to move the omelette to the edge of the pan.
7. Slide the omelette onto a serving plate, then shape it into a neat roll.
8. Serve and Enjoy!
Enjoy your delicious breakfast with Chibundiro’s Nature’s best!