Chicken Stew with Chibundiro
4 cups cooked, cubed chicken breast meat
2/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 cup chopped onion, sauteed in butter
1.5 cups chopped carrots
6 cups chicken stock
4 tbsp Chibundiro
1 package froze mixed vegetables, thawed
3 cups cooked, diced red potatoes
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/8 cup all-purpose flour
1. Combine chicken, mushrooms, onion, carrots and stock in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Simmer for about 10 minutes, until carrots are tender.
3. Stir in Chibundiro ,mixed vegetables, potatoes and celery.
4. Cook until heated through, make sure the potatoes are ready but not overcooked.
5. Stir in wheat flour to thicken sauce. (optional)
6. Serve with rice, chapati or mukimo.
Enjoy the delicious meal with Chibundiro’s Nature’s best!