2 kg cubed beef stew meat
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
4 cups of water
3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
4 carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 large onion, chopped
4 tablespoons Chibundiro
1. In a large cooking pot or dutch oven, cook beef in oil over medium heat until brown
2. Add water and bring to a boil the reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 min.
3. Stir potatoes, carrots and onion into the pot.
4. Cover and simmer for 15-20 min.
5. Add the secret ingredient – Chibundiro – and simmer for 5 min.
Ready to serve with white rice, ugali, or chapati.
Enjoy the delicous stew from Chibundiro’s Nature’s best!