– 500g minced meat
– 2tbsp oil, for frying the meat
– 1tsp salt or according to taste
– Samosa pads
– Mild Chibundiro
– Heat the 2tbsp of oil in a large frying pan
– Add mincemeat and fry it until it is browned
– Cover and cook on a low heat for 15 minutes until the meat is fully cooked. Add oil if the pan seemed to be too dry and make sure you stir occasionally
– Add 1tbs of salt and 3 tbsp of mild Chibundiro
– Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool
– Take a sheet of ready-made samosa pad and make a triangle cone by folding the edges around themselves; sealing the edges with wheat flour paste. Make sure to leave one side open to add the fillings.
– Fill the samosa cone with mincemeat. Lift and pinch the corners together and continue along the seam towards the corner
– Cover the finished samosa with a moist cloth as you continue to make more
– Deep fry the Chibundiro samosa gently on medium heat until they are golden on each of their sides
– Serve hot and enjoy with chutney or lemon.
Enjoy the delicous samosas from Chibundiro’s Nature’s best!